· The following Terms and Conditions is a legal agreement between you and Tekwizard Web Hosting.
· By accepting any services from Tekwizard you agree to all of the terms and conditions of the Agreement.
Terms and Conditions
Tekwizard provides server space for a subscription fee, for the purpose of delivering web content to the general public and providing access to mail accounts. Clients of Tekwizard can access their web site via FTP access to upload and manage their files. Additional services may include the selling of server space, traffic allowances and SSL certificates and domain name registration. Each web hosting account is provided with an initial amount of data storage and a monthly transfer allowance. Additional traffic will be charged at AUD 6.00 / GB (in blocks of 1 GB). Tekwizard Web Hosting's customer support will be supplied by web and email.
Prices, Payments, Cancellations
Prices listed at our sales pages at tekwizard.net.au are in (AUD) Australian Dollars. Accepting this agreement for the services you have chosen, you agree to pay the actual rate of the services. If there is an occurrence of accidental overcharges to your account, you agree that this will be credited to your account or refunded at our discretion. Depending on your plan and data transfer allowance, your account will be charged monthly , quaterly, half yearly or yearly. If your payment method may require manual payments like bank transfer then it is important to quote your invoice number. In case of overdue payments we will contact you and give you 72 hours to respond. You agree that if we have not received any payment after this time your account may be suspended until payment is received. Overdue invoices will be charged a 10% late payment fee. An account is only marked as paid if any otstanding late payment fees are fully paid - otherwise the account may be suspended until all payments are made.
Tekwizard Web Hosting may invoice your account until you cancel the service in writing (by email). Account cancellations may take up to 48 hours to take effect. Once you have received confirmation from Tekwizard Web Hosting your account termination will be final.
Notorious late payments of 3 invoices in a row may entitle us to terminate our services with 30 days notice. Overdue payments of more than 3 month for Tekwizard Web Design Services, Computer Repair and all other services billed by Tekwizard entitle us to terminate a client's web hosting account or domain registrar services within 30 days notice. All prices are exclusive GST which will be added on checkout.
Acceptable Usage Policy
On accepting these terms and conditions you agree that your account is used for lawful purposes only. Tekwizard Web Hosting may remove any material it finds or is reported to be unlawful. You agree that we may terminate your account if you breach these terms and conditions.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Tekwizard Web Hosting and its suppliers from any claims resulting from the breach of these terms and conditions. You may not use your account for hacking attempts, DOS attacks, sending Virus attachments & SPAM, host or send illegal pornography, installing online gambling facilities or advertise for them, using cracked or pirated software or any illegal copyrighted material. Violation of this policy will have your site suspended and you will be required to remove those files/services. Failure to do so will result in the termination of your account.
In respect of your privacy, Tekwizard Web Hosting will never sell or give away your information to third parties. Any data transferred at the time of a submission is secured by an encrypted SSL connection.
- Tekwizard Web Hosting is backing up all data, material and information on the servers for the unlikely event of major hardware or software failure or data corruption.
- It is the responsibility of the subscriber to keep copies of data, material and information stored with Tekwizard Web Hosting in a secure location isolated from the server. These external backups shall be used in the event of data loss or corruption not recoverable by our server backup, or for other data loss or corruption. Tekwizard can not be held liable for any interruption in service or loss to your business due to downtime or loss of data.
- In case of service interuption Tekwizard Web Hosting will try to restore services as soon as possible. Any reasonable claimed dowtime will be refunded on request.
- It is your responsibility to choose a "strong" password for any of our services - this must be at least 10 characters long, containing upper and lower case letters and numbers and may contain special characters.
- All other warranties, conditions or other terms, wether express or implied by statute or common law, are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
This agreement is governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales, Australia.
All rights are reserved and are copyrighted to Tekwizard Web Hosting and the content may not be reproduced, downloaded, published, or transferred in any form or by any means, except with the prior written permission of Tekwizard Web Hosting. We will not be held responsible for any damage to your computer caused by this website.